Puerto Penasco
Resort / Hotel
Room Type
Check In Date picker
Check Out Date picker
Adults
Children
Rocky Point
Find Resorts Find Hotels Insurance Popular Annual Events General Info Lodging/ Accommodations Transportation Activities And Entertainment Services Events and Festivals Real Estate About Rocky Point Blogs About Us Contact us Site Disclaimer
Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: Medical Situations
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
cgilmore

We are hoping to travel to Rocky Point in March. The only thing holding us back is our concern if a medical situation were to arise. We are all in good health but we have 2 kids and accidents to happen(6 and 8 years).

What can you tell us to ease our minds if one of them were to get bit by a stingray or broke a bone etc.?

I appreciate your time.

c.wright
Post Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:22 am 
RP_Drama

If you get hurt you will get medical help in cruz roja centers free of charge, anything else than emergency you will have to pay for. Medical treatement is one of less quality then US.
Post Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:59 pm 
Trailer-trash

I've taken friends to the ER twice and found it to be very clean and professional. Both times the doctor spoke perfect english. My local friend told me they have a brand new hoppital in town.
Post Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:34 am 
BuckeyeMike

We were there over Thanksgiving and our youngest (12) was stung by a sting ray. The medical personnel that arrived were very professional and spoke very good English and took excellent care of our son. Medical issues are not issues at all!
Post Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 pm 
hairy

may I ask what the PP emrgency phone number is that I would store into my US cell phone?

thank you
Post Wed May 30, 2007 6:57 am 
Carlos

Stingrays don't bite...you step on their tails with your bare feet! Buy a old pair of sneakers or water shoes and wear them in the water. Also shuffle your feet as you walk & the changing water pressure scares them away.

If you are stung urinate on the sting area....the urine contains amonia which stops the burning of the stingers mild poison.

Many of the doctors here attend regular seminars in Phoenix and are superior to US doctors in that they know natural healing methods also.
Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:22 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
Rocky Point Mexico