Puerto Penasco
Resort / Hotel
Room Type
Check In Date picker
Check Out Date picker
Adults
Children
Rocky Point
Find Resorts Find Hotels Insurance Popular Annual Events General Info Lodging/ Accommodations Transportation Activities And Entertainment Services Events and Festivals Real Estate About Rocky Point Blogs About Us Contact us Site Disclaimer
Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: Property Manger in RP

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
Kramerdog

Anyone out there have any recommendations for a property mangement/rental company for my home in Las Conchas? I have heard many things about several but would like feedback from those who have had an good or bad experinces with them.
Post Thu May 15, 2008 1:44 pm 
Tim

I use Oceano, I have been pleased with them. I am also going to buy a yearly listing here, www.rprentalsbyowner.com as additional exposure.
Post Thu May 15, 2008 2:19 pm 
Kramerdog

Thanks but no thanks to Oceano
Post Fri May 16, 2008 6:27 pm 
Pearl

I also had a bad experience. They rented my home to a local who proceeded to have a party of 50 people that lasted until 9 am the next day. I had to have neighbors write complaints in order to get the security deposit from this renter. The renter had more support prior to the written complaints than I did. On top of the damage and violation of the rental contract, I was terminated from their rental base and from them as property managers because( and I am quoting from the termination letter)" it was clear that we do not share the same perspective or point of view on the way we conduct business "
Post Mon May 19, 2008 6:34 pm 
pearl

So was my comment too close to home on the agency?
Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:48 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
Rocky Point Mexico