Puerto Penasco
Resort / Hotel
Room Type
Check In Date picker
Check Out Date picker
Adults
Children
Rocky Point
Find Resorts Find Hotels Insurance Popular Annual Events General Info Lodging/ Accommodations Transportation Activities And Entertainment Services Events and Festivals Real Estate About Rocky Point Blogs About Us Contact us Site Disclaimer
Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: Christmas time?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
zachary

My wife and I are going to Puerto Penasco either the week before or the week after Christmas this year. What will be the deciding factor is: what is available in PP on Christmas Eve day and Christmas? Is everything open? Will we be able to find plenty of restaurants and bars open those two days?

I really appreciate any help from anyone who's been to PP during Christmas. Thank you!
Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:55 am 
Karen

I would also like this question answered.

I will be motorcycling in from New Mexico with a friend from California during the Christmas holidays.

I want to make sure we'll be able to find a place to stay and be able to enjoy the sights and activities during the holidays.
Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:15 pm 
kramer dog

You will find places to stay either condos, houses or hotels, resosrts. Christmas Eve most Mexican restaurants close at 3. Chirstmas Day there are places opened. Christmas is much quieter than New Years so if you want crowded bar scene this is not the time. I prefer Christmas time over New Years myself. Smile
Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:25 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
Rocky Point Mexico