Puerto Penasco
Resort / Hotel
Room Type
Check In Date picker
Check Out Date picker
Adults
Children
Rocky Point
Find Resorts Find Hotels Insurance Popular Annual Events General Info Lodging/ Accommodations Transportation Activities And Entertainment Services Events and Festivals Real Estate About Rocky Point Blogs About Us Contact us Site Disclaimer
Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: dish network install in RP?

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
aaronrand

hi, we want to find someone in RP that will install a dishnetwork dish for us, we already have a usa supscription and extra equiptment. does anyone know someone that has the experience to set up the dish on the roof for us?
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
aaronrand

just wanted to say i found a guy.. very pricy, but the job is done.
Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
bhance
Site Admin

Please share some of the gory details for the next person who needs this Smile
Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:33 pm 
aaronrand

well, i was quoted $50 flat from a retired american there, since i had my own equiptment, but it ended up $140, due to extra wiring, etc... and it took a few weeks to hook up with the guy, who turned out to just be middling the deal, he did nothing, a local guy did all the work, and the american guy took his " referral fee".
and it took a trip back to get it right, but at least its done
Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:04 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
Rocky Point Mexico