Puerto Penasco
Resort / Hotel
Room Type
Check In Date picker
Check Out Date picker
Adults
Children
Rocky Point
Find Resorts Find Hotels Insurance Popular Annual Events General Info Lodging/ Accommodations Transportation Activities And Entertainment Services Events and Festivals Real Estate About Rocky Point Blogs About Us Contact us Site Disclaimer
Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > Real Estate

Topic: Can anyone help me?

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
loiuytras

Hi all,
I am going to marry next month and before my marriage I want to take my own house in a beautiful location and a garden is a must for me. And the most important thing is security. Please suggest me some good locations and who can help me to get a good house with affordable prices. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:27 am 
Gloria

Let's see....You want a house at a beautiful location, a garden,total security and all at 'affordable prices'.... You might try Fantasyland at Disneyland in Aniheim, California...Just walk in through the front gates through Main Street until you see the Snow Whites big Magic Castle directly ahead of you.....

OK, all kidding aside Penasco is a tourist resort area and not cheap. Some of the best deals on housing in the west with the current US economy are in Phoenix & Tucson.

The most affordable homes in Penasco are out in the local Mexican neighborhoods & you can garden to your delight (just remember your in the desert & not in Hawaii).

Security...well you provide your own. There are bad guys in every country & every community.

Hey, good luck on your marriage...and... get a pre-nup agreement!
Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:20 pm 
Dennis

The affordable homes where all the local citizens of this town live are within the city limits of Puerto Penasco. Find an actual Mexican real estate group to help you find one. Don't spend over $50k US for a 3-4 bedroom with a big yard & at least a carport off the street.

We bought ours in the 1990's in Peso's. It was about $18,000 in US dollars.
Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:08 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
Rocky Point Mexico