Puerto Penasco
Resort / Hotel
Room Type
Check In Date picker
Check Out Date picker
Adults
Children
Rocky Point
Find Resorts Find Hotels Insurance Popular Annual Events General Info Lodging/ Accommodations Transportation Activities And Entertainment Services Events and Festivals Real Estate About Rocky Point Blogs About Us Contact us Site Disclaimer
Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: nude sun-bathing

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
PP Traveler 20

anyone know of beaches in/around Puerto Penasco where one can safely sun-bathe in the nude?
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:38 am 

They have a little blurb about this topic on this site:

http://www.puerto-penasco.com/nudebeach.html

Basically I think it boils down to this...if you are a female and on a private beach, you can probably get away with having your top off. Policia don't tend to bother those beaches. I wouldn't try it on one of the more populated beaches.

If you are a male, I dont think you can get away with it either way...until some developer comes around and buys an area designated for that.
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:17 pm 

It's a pity, too. I for one, would like to encourage more nude sunbathing in Rocky Point. Summer is seriously too hot for clothes. Shocked
Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:55 pm 
Volleyball Brian

I had three buddies who went down to Rocky Point when I was in college. They came back in a day. The first day, they decided to go out on their balcony of their hotel room. They were on the first floor which led out onto the public (crowded) beach. They decided to pull their "stuff" out of the bottom of their trunks and tan that area. Shocked

Hotel called the cops. Cops arrested them. They got kicked out of the hotel and spent six hours in jail until one of their girlfriends had to drive down and bail them out. What idiots! But then again they were young and in a fraternity. Those guys come up with the dumbest ideas!
Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:59 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
Rocky Point Mexico