Puerto Penasco
Resort / Hotel
Room Type
Check In Date picker
Check Out Date picker
Adults
Children
Rocky Point
Find Resorts Find Hotels Insurance Popular Annual Events General Info Lodging/ Accommodations Transportation Activities And Entertainment Services Events and Festivals Real Estate About Rocky Point Blogs About Us Contact us Site Disclaimer
Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: storage for rv away from beach and salty corrosive air

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
tom

Want to store rv a couple of miles away from beach due to corrosive salty air. Sea of Cortez is second saltiest body of water on planet. Due not want to be running around with a wire brush and rust primer underneath rv after leaving coach right on beach for a couple of months.
Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:18 am 

Um... do you mean you are currently looking for a place to store an RV, or are you just commenting on the saltiness of the air?
Post Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:24 pm 
CrashnBurn

You are so right! I left my trailer in the storage lot at the Reef for 2 months and it had no rust at the time it went into storage. Two months later I had rust in every area that I never realized were bare metal. I ended up taking my trailer back home because I could not find any storage outside of town.
Post Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:08 am 

Penasco safety storage is at the beginning of town on the right when heading in. Joe Dennis is the owner and his tel is 011526383845382. Rent runs about $33.00 per month. I had kept my boat there to keep it away from the salt air. There is a guy living on the premises so it has been safe.
Post Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:00 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Rocky Point Mexico
Puerto Penasco
Rocky Point
Rocky Point Mexico