THE MOST EXCITING & EXCLUSIVE CLUB FOR KIDS
The Kids Club at Las Palomas is now open and highly rated by the kids attending so far. Kids Club is open and located in Phase 2 from 10:00am to 6:00pm, with the exception of Mondays. Following are some basic rules:
* In order to participate in the Kids Club, children must be between the ages of five and twelve years old.
* Children under five years old must be accompanied by their parents or an adult relative at all times.
* All children must be registered by one of their parents or an adult relative, registration and disclaimer forms must be filled out at the Kids Club registration desk.
* Wet clothes are prohibited in the Kids Club
* All children must wear shoes or beach sandals; barefoot is prohibited.
* No food or beverages allowed in the Kids Club
* All games or toys must remain inside the Kids Club.
Movies, Aqua Volley, Water polo, Puzzles, Golf Clinics, Karaoke, Cookies & Ice Cream Decorating, Crafts, Puppet Theater & Kids contests.
NEW EXECUTIVE CHEF ANNOUNCED AT LAS PALOMAS
La Maria & Citron, our very own AAA, 4 Diamond award-winning restaurants welcome new Executive Chef Abraham Martinez. Bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience in well over 15 various cuisines, Abraham comes to Las Palomas from Diamond Jacks Casino Resort.
Abraham is excited about joining Las Palomas and shares he is "looking forward to utilizing fresh, local ingredients to create regionally inspired recipes with bold flavors that are artistically presented in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. "
"Our chef-driven restaurants will set new standards in Puerto Penasco" says Sales Director, Erick Cisneros. "Chef Martinez imaginative dishes are truly tempting to the palate."