Entry Protocol for Tourists - Summer 2020
June 16, 2020
You will probably already know that the entrance to Puerto Peñasco will be open starting June 16th, only if you have a reservation.
I invite you to visit the protocol procedures and certified properties. https://cometorockypoint.com/puertopenasco/entry-protocol-for-tourists/
The guest will be asked for a printed confirmation letter, this letter has to be from a certified property, in this case Puerto-Penasco.com, if you do not receive a confirmation letter please let us know in order for us to send it to you. This is a requirement requested by the city hall and OCV.
For each reservation we are being asked the names and ages of all those who will be staying in the condominium. This information is needed at least 1 day before the guest check in date. This complete information is needed for guests to enter the sanitary control point at the entrance to the City. They will each be asked to show a valid ID.
When making your reservation, it is extremely important that all guests are informed that all beaches are closed. Guests will only have access to the palapa area and amenities of the resort or hotel. All resorts and hotels will be handling a Zero Tolerance policy. iIt is necessary that guests are aware that if there is a violation to the safety protocol, the resort or hotel can evict the guests. It is extremely important that all of our guests comply with the rules.
Although the entrance to Puerto Peñasco will be open, the same security protocols are being handled, which are safety distance and mouth masks, also if there's more than 2 people in a vehicle everyone has to be wearing a mouth mask.
- Grocery stores only allow 1 person per family to enter.
- The Malecon is closed (only restaurants are open)
- It is not recommended to travel with minors (12 under) or elders (65+).
- Restaurants will only allow 40% of the max capacity, and they are all following the safety protocols.
- Night clubs are closed.
- The usage of ATV'S is allowed (Razzers, Rhinos, Can-Am, )
- Jet Skis, Kayaks, and sailboats etc are Prohibited.
- Sport fishing and boat cruises are allowed.
- There's a curfew at 10:00 pm.
Puerto-Penasco Staff www.puerto-penasco.com Written by Puerto Penasco Staff
Leave a Comment